PBL Training for managers to face the Foundry 4.0 challenges
Improve the digital skills and innovative practices of managers and middle managers, so that they are prepared to face the challenges of Foundry 4.0:
- Make foundry senior and intermediate managers aware of the benefits of investing in digitalization processes.
- Increase their digital culture and skills.
- Promote digitization processes in foundry industries.
- Create a European innovation network in the foundry sector.
- Improve the use of e-learning and learning based on problem solving.
- Collaborative e-learning training: Training program based on problem-solving methodology.
- Innoresolve Support Guide: Guide to the new challenges of the foundry industry in partner countries and a collection of foundry 4.0 case studies.